September 16-18, 2019
The conference planning committee continually strives to improve the content of the conference and this year will be better than ever!
From an educational point of view, there will be three tracks:
- PEO Operations: This is new for 2019. Thanks to NAPEO’s Conference Chair Norman Paul, we have designed a new and ongoing focus to help PEOs improve operationally with instructional guidance in the areas of payroll, workflows, and overall efficiency.
- Compliance: This topic is not only important to PEO customers, but to the liability of PEOs. The landscape and requirements are ever-changing and NAPEO’s staff and committees are staying on top of this to make your lives easier and reduce liability. This track will keep you abreast of the latest changes in the law and how best to navigate them.
- Growth: Now is a great time to be in the PEO industry. The industry is growing and the market is embracing PEOs and outsourcing HR functions. NAPEO has been hard at work creating tools for our members to increase awareness and drive home the value of PEOs. In addition, your industry colleagues will be sharing their best practices about what works for them to grow their PEO’s.
Look forward to seeing everyone there! Check out the below link for more details on this years Conference.
Latest posts by Nina Lyons (see all)
- Cadillac Tax and Other Key ACA Taxes Repealed - January 2, 2020
- DOL Issues New Salary Limits for Overtime Exemptions - September 25, 2019
- NAPEO19 Annual Conference & Marketplace - September 11, 2019